Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Contest House - quick walk through the house

Take a quick walk around the house with me.


lagomhouse12jan10_01s


In the living room - I need to add some color to the foreground furniture, hmm..


lagomhouse12jan10_02s


Over in the kitchen - I think there is plenty of room even with a table.


lagomhouse12jan10_03s


Come upstairs to a bedroom - this is the master bedroom, not gigantic but fits a queen.


lagomhouse12jan10_04s


Upstairs hall - the window seat at the top of the steps, linen cabinet, and the homework desk.


Ok folks, its officially time for me to start lobbying you for your vote. When voting opens on the FreeGreen site I will be posting links and humbly asking you to vote for the Lagom House. Contests are to win after all, and even though this design will always make its way into our catalog it would certainly be nice to have a contest win as a feather in its cap. Stay tuned for me to beg your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment